That an effective marketing team forms the backbone and pillar of an organisation’s sales and success, is a known fact. Hence, ensuring efficient and competent marketing team is crucial to the financial health of any organization.
The Marketing Manager Fingerprint (MMF) is your tool of choice when it comes to recruiting the perfect marketing manager. Use the MMF when you want to make a lateral hire, or when you wish to promote someone from your existing team to the position of marketing manager. You can even use it to asses the profile of your existing managers.
The Marketing Manager Fingerprint is a unique psychometric battery, comprising of two comprehensive tests. It will help you pick your ideal candidate for the position of marketing manager, and will also help you identify the strengths and development areas of your managers.
To know more about the MMF and ask for a demo id or sample report, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
A test that helps understand the specific profile of a marketing professional, with respect to traits and skills required for a marketing job. Areas measured include
- Market and Competition Suaveness
- Knowledge of Principles of Selling & Marketing
- Self Confidence
- Achievement Motivation
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Enthusiasm and Energy
- Interpersonal Skills
An instrument designed to measure a professional’s managerial skills. Measures aspects such as:
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Information / Data Management
- People Management
- Stress Management
- Helps in selecting right candidate for the job of marketing manager, area / regional marketing manager / marketing head and so forth.
- Profiles the candidate’s strength areas in the area of management.
- Gives an insight into the candidate’s unique marketing profile
- Talent maximization.